• 8-10 year of Steel Foundry Installation and Maintenance experience.
• Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations.
• Keep record of all stock and supplies, including company’s electrical equipment.
• Working in collaboration with the production team to formulate the best cost-effective manufacturing process.
• Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services.
• Take steps to prevent fire outbreaks by making appropriate recommendations to management.
• Purchase electrical fittings and components or supervise the staff charged with the responsibility
Contact: Sasikala @8508686802