• Must hold a ITI certificate. Completion of an apprenticeship under a professional maintenance technician a plus.
• Must have up to 10 years’ experience as Electrician in a foundry
• To execute the breakdown maintenance works in all machines as per the instructions and complete the works within the agreed time.
• To execute the preventive maintenance works in all machines as per the schedule and procedures.
• To effectively communicate with the foreman and supervisor regarding the condition of machines and any fault finding in its operation, while carrying out routine maintenance and breakdown works.
• Electrical installation work for foundry equipment’s like Arc melting furnaces, Induction Melting furnaces, Omega Molding lines, Thermal Reclamation Plant, Secondary reclamation Plant, Continuous Mixers, Sand plant equipment’s, Cranes.
• EOT cranes, Column gib cranes, Heat treatment furnaces, Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
• Fettling equipment’s – Shot blasting machines, sand blasting, swing frame grinders, pedestal, grinders, Roto, die grinders (Pneumatic & Electric), Sand pumping systems, Compaction table, Dust extraction systems, Pumps & Compressors. Machine shop equipment, Core shooter, Lab equipment’s.
• Carefully read manuals of equipment and interpret them to understand how to operate and maintain them properly.
• Ability to Read electrical drawings.
• Must have knowledge & Hands on experience in PLC Controls, Star/Delta, DOL, Forward/Reverse starters, VFD” s,
• Contact Sasikala @ 8508686802