Production & Quality
• Must hold a ITI certificate. Completion of an apprenticeship under a professional maintenance technician a plus.
• Must have up to 10 years experience as a Fitter working in a foundry.
• Thorough working knowledge of foundry equipment’s, their usage, and safety procedures.
• To execute the preventive maintenance works in all machines as per the schedule and procedures.
• To execute the breakdown maintenance works in all machines as per the instructions.
• Installation of foundry equipment’s like Arc melting furnaces, Induction Melting furnaces, Omega Molding lines, Thermal Reclamation Plant, Secondary reclamation Plant, Continuous Mixers, Sand plant equipment’s, Cranes.
• EOT cranes, Column gib cranes, Heat treatment furnaces, Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
• Fettling equipment’s – Shot blasting machines, sand blasting, swing frame grinders, pedestal, grinders, Roto, die grinders (Pneumatic & Electric), Sand pumping systems, Compaction table, Dust extraction systems, Pumps & Compressors. Machine shop equipment, Core shooter, Lab equipment’s.
• To carry out fabrication works as and when required during maintenance schedules and carry out general fabrication works as per the requirements.
• To effectively communicate with the foreman and supervisor regarding the condition of machines and any fault finding in its operation, while carrying out routine maintenance and breakdown works.
• Ability to Read drawings.
• Contact Sasikala @ 8508686802