• Must hold ITI or equivalent certification in Mechanical Draughtsman.
• Experience minimum 5 years in Steel Foundry
• Generate CAD models and drawings in accordance with company standards based on input and direction from Project manager & Engineers.
• Create technical drawings, Layout Drawings with Machine drawings from the equipment suppliers, manufacturing schematics, and 2D and 3D digital models, using measurements, specifications, and additional data from the engineering team and equipment suppliers. Prepare fabrication drawings for local fabricator for the general items required in the plant, prepare equipment plan, elevation and cross sectional drawings. Prepare civil drawings for equipment foundations, pits, trenches etc for equipment support.
• Verify all work and document materials and quantities needed for products / components. Strong attention to detail and mathematical abilities
• Collect initial drawings, calculations and design ideas from engineers, and combine all relevant data into coherent and complete initial design models for review and modification.
• Good knowledge of foundry equipment’s like Arc melting furnaces, Induction Melting furnaces, IMF or Omega Moulding lines, Thermal Reclamation Plant, Secondary reclamation Plant, Continuous Mixers, Sand plant equipment’s, all types of Cranes. Heat treatment furnaces, Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, Fettling equipment’s – Shot blasting machines, sand blasting, swing frame grinders, pedestal, grinders, Roto, die grinders (Pneumatic & Electric), Sand pumping systems, Compaction table, Dust extraction systems, Pumps & Compressors, Machine shop equipment – Lathe, milling m/c, Radial drilling m/c, shaping m/c, Core shooter, Lab equipment’s.
• Liaising with Project Engineers, suppliers, Fabrication companies, and define project requirements, scope and objectives. Coordinating project schedules and information and support the Installation and Commissioning team. Work with field personnel to handle project issues as they arise.
• Excellent technical communication skills with engineers and manufacturing personnel
• Contact Sasikala @ 8508686802