Experience 5 to 10
Salary : 530000-CTC
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Production , Manufacturing /Maintenance
1) Provide engineering technical support to designers of prototype wind turbines.
2) Perform root cause analysis on wind turbine tower component failures.
3) Test wind turbine components, using mechanical or electronic testing equipment.
4) Write reports to document wind farm collector system test results.
5) Oversee the work activities of wind farm consultants or subcontractors.
6) Test wind turbine equipment to determine effects of stress or fatigue.
7) Recommend process or infrastructure changes to improve wind turbine performance, reduce operational costs, or comply with regulations.
8) Investigate experimental wind turbines or wind turbine technologies for properties such as aerodynamics, production, noise, and load.
9) Monitor wind farm construction to ensure compliance with regulatory standards or environmental requirements.
10) Direct balance of plant (BOP) construction, generator installation, testing, commissioning, or supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) to ensure compliance with specifications.
11) Develop specifications for wind technology components, such as gearboxes, blades, generators, frequency converters, and pad transformers.
12) Develop active control algorithms, electronics, software, electromechanical, or electrohydraulic systems for wind turbines.
13) Create or maintain wind farm layouts, schematics, or other visual documentation for wind farms.
14) Create models to optimize the layout of wind farm access roads, crane pads, crane paths, collection systems, substations, switchyards, or transmission lines.
15) Design underground or overhead wind farm collector systems.
16) Analyze operation of wind farms or wind farm components to determine reliability, performance, and compliance with specifications....
MPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED FOR INTERVIEW:
2. Relevant Certificates (Testimonials).
3. Pan Card photocopy
4. Adhaar Card photocopy.
5. Photographs (Passport Size).
Salary: As per policy